  • Subject: RE: More cycle, yes, more cycle
  • From: Joe Giusto <JGiusto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:56:49 -0400

Does anyone know what the 400 thinks about the cycle?  I mean is it any more
or less efficient in terms of processing resources to use or not use the
cycle method.

I've heard it said that non-cycle was better on the 38 and the CICS and that
when we got our RISC box that using the cycle again would be better.  I am
not sure of the authority of that statement, I just do what the boss told me
unless I could prove a case otherwise.

Joe Giusto II
Patuxent Publishing Company
 <mailto:jgiusto@patuxent.com> mailto:JGiusto@patuxent.com