  • Subject: Re: QSERVER subsystem problems
  • From: Dick Lucas <rlucas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:02:52 -0600

They should have had you take a dump (to tape, that is) and open an APAR.

Sounds like the same sort of problems QCMN and those other subsystem problems
back a few years ago.  They'd lose track of some of their pointers and 'lock up'
because they couldn't find all their parts to terminate gracefully.

Dick Lucas