  • Subject: Re: Small Firm Software for the AS/400
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:12:18 -0500

I remember Para Research had a deal where they bundled their software in cheap
with a 400.
One excoworker set this up for an employer he was at for a spell.

Another company that used to run on the less expensive side was
www.harrisdata.com.  Years ago we had
their stuff on the S/36.  We just outgrew it.  Wasn't bad at the time.  They
would do mods very competitively.
I have no idea what they're like anymore.

DAsmussen@aol.com on 03/20/99 05:59:31 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet