  • Subject: Re: E-Commerce
  • From: "Joe Teff" <jteff19@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:35:25 -0600

I've been playing with the Net.Data stuff on the AS/400 and
I like what I've seen. This could easily do what you're looking
for. It uses Net.Data macros to build HTML that is served by
the HTTP processor. You can include Net.Data macros, HTML,
Java, Perle, SQL plus calls to CL, C, COBOL, RPG, SQL Stored
Procedures, etc in your code. This is definately something to
look into. I know someone who developed an application using
Net.Data and could put you in touch with them if you are
interested. Contact me privately at jteff19@idt.net