Hi again, Varma MVN:

I am compelled to also state the obvious:
when you have used the approach listed below, all of your subfile
moves can be done like:
MOVE FIELD-1 OF WORKREC TO DFIELD1OF SFLREC-1
(or, if the names are consistant between WORKREC and SFLREC-1
- GREAT design IMO)  ...
MOVE CORR WORKREC TO SFLREC-1

Also, if you are updating the files:
   MOVE CORR WORKREC TO LGLREC-1,