Hello all!

First some background:

One of my clients has a network of 5 AS/400's (all on V3R2).  This network
is also connected to a
combo NT, Netware network.  Most (about 95%) of the connections to the
400's are through PC's
and Netsoft.

Now the problem:

We have been using the new? Netsoft printer method of printing to the local
printer attached to
the PC.  These PC's are not assigned a static IP address.  The Netsoft
method allows you to
create an output queue on the 400 and then through some method attach to
the output queue/system
and print.  The problem is that it is unstable (read VERY UNSTABLE).  I
have bothered Netsoft
until they told me that IP Printing on V3R2 is unstable and that is why
their product is unstable.
(Just an aside, I DON'T BUY THAT FOR ONE SECOND!!!!!!)  I have made sure
that the latest
cum package is on all systems.

Does anyone have any ideas of printing that I could put into effect?
Netsoft is not going away at
this client site and I have no problem with them as far as the Terminal
Emulation goes.

Thanks for letting me get this off of my chest!  Any help/suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.
--
Steven Sharpe       --  steven_sharpe@bigfoot.com
Sharpe Consulting