Roger for that sort of money you can have as many pages as you want. It
would even have the ability to find things in the search engine, and the
person responsible for feedback would answer the questions within 24 hours
with at least a personal acknowledgement :)

Take for example

I was looking for the V430 NetQuestion manual easy you may think. No go to
the book library and type in Net which should show the NetQuestion manual
NOTHING. Then try NetQuestion NOTHING then try all of IBM's website NOTHING.
All I could find was the old docs from V410, V420 which I already linked to
and most of these have links now which fail to get anywhere. So I tried IBM
products doesn't even exist as one anymore, even though its really cross
platform. I tried the 400 website NOTHING.

Finally I get a reply from Rochester it does exist and its under Network
Computing & GroupWare in the book library where I first started. Looks to me
like IBM need to look at the search engine driving the 400 website cause it
didn't find it, and here it is for anyone interested

NetQuestion for AS/400 Installation and Administration: SC41-5417

Thanks
Bleddyn

http://www.ignite400.org/ your AS/400 Internet/Intranet questions answered.

Call me cynical, but put a pencil to AS/400 Software Subscription revenue
alone.

Let's assume a conservative 50% hit rate of 500,000 , at 3 year prepay
plans, at P20 rates (again, probably conservative).

250,000 * 18,961 = 4,740,250,000

Wow. How many Web pages you think we could get Bleddyn to put up for us for
that!