From:   owner-midrange-l@midrange.com [mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]
On Behalf Of Allen, Mark
Sent:   Thursday, February 04, 1999 3:52 PM
To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject:        Sending DB file via email

I've been atttempting to send a Db file via email using SNDDST.  I checked the
IBM manuals, redbooks, the mid-range archives and
tried a number of different ways without any luck.

The file goes as an attachment ok, but it appears as garbage (lots of funcky
characters like this---->>>ิไู่ีึโรศ@@@๗๔๕๕๘๔๒๑๙@
                     ) when opened, like maybe it isn't doing an EBCDIC
to ASCII conversion.  Is there a special parm/trick
I am missing?????

Mark Allen
MIS Manager
Mattel-Murray