  • Subject: Re: 4230 Printer Problem...
  • From: Chuck Lewis <CLEWIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 19:48:31 -0500

Thanks for the feedback Bruce.

Yep, I remember the 4224 days and the blue forms thickness lever. When these
4230's first got here I was expecting to see those and found none. The manual
pointed out that these were "self adjusting"...

REALLY sorry to hear about this merger. Doesn't sound to good for you AS/400
folks - especially with the Unix and NT bigots that I imagine you will run into.
I guess your company getting the short side of the deal in this merger (i.e.
they
are taking you over) ?

They and an old NCR Unix box here running home grown and terribly out dated
applications... The owners made a VERY wise decision to move the way they did !

Let me know how it goes !

Chuck