Vuong,
You might try www.tnt400.com for answers for some of your questions. I think
I've seen at least 2 of your questions and the answers were at the website.
It's pretty good for quick answers to basic problems....;>

Topic: Client Access File transfer all x'40'

Question:
   I doing a file transfer (a print file copied to a database on the 400)
and my download file is not getting translated. All characters are left in
EBCDIC. In the file transfer I have checked translation EBCDIC to ASCII but
it just never happens? Any ideas out there.

Answer:
   Create the file CWBTFR.INI in the Windows directory with the following
contents; [Client Access Data Transfer] ForceTranslation=1
Answer:
   Check the CCSID of the db file on the AS/400.
Answer:
   In another post, Paul gives you the nitty-gritty details about how to fix
this. This is usually covered in the Service Pack Readme files also, and I
believe that there is also an Informational APAR about it.
Answer:
   Create a file named CWBTFR.INI in the Windows directory. In it put
exactly: [Client Access Data Transfer] ForceTranslation=1 Then CHGSYSVAL
QCCSID and change that from 65535 or *HEX to the ID for your language ( 37
for US English).
Answer:
   I found that this problems occurs with files created with crtpf or
bldfile. if the file is compiled using dds, it transfers ok.
Answer:
   Create a file called C:\WINDOWS\CWBTFR.INI The contents of the file
should be: [Client Access Data Transfer] ForceTranslation=1 /bsoh
Answer:
   This happens to me when character fields are coded with CCSID(65535). I
fixed this problem by: 1. Changing my interactive job CCSID to the correct
value (37 for US) 2. Recompiling the file (after a back-up) 3. Checking with
DSPFFD that the character fields are coded with the correct CCSID
Answer:
   Creating a file CWBTFR.INI in C:\WINDOWS with the following contents
would have been much easier. [Client Access Data Transfer]
ForceTranslation=1
Answer:
   Perhaps it might have been easier. But the way Robin fixed the problem is
the 'correct' way of taking care of this and it could save some hassle down
the road.
Answer:
   Yes, that is a lot easier, but make sure the CCSID is not still set at
the default of 65535 or you will ForceTranslation right back to no
translation. Also, changing the CCSID will create files with that CCSID
(such as 37 for US English) from then on