Good points Roger.  She is just reporting.  The question then becomes: Has GG
measured well?  I know the NT installations are going in, and that NT is
selling well.  I also know that there are many, many shops with a Windows
background and staffed by people that are convinced that Microsoft has the
right stuff, on time, and affordable.

What I am not at all sure about is the AS/400 shops.  Are they stumbling and
fumbling with green screens and being bypassed by parallel staffs in their
organizations that are installing the NT solutions?  Are the managers that
understand and appreciate the AS/400 being replaced by managers that are
determined to make Windows the solution for their organization?

Or has the Windows client/server solution already happened and failed on to
many ocassions at too many large shops, but GG missed those signals?

In short, I wonder if in the end, the Windows solution will fail just because
it isn't ready and because too many times the boss is embarrassed  by some
unpredicted event, failure, takedown, or over-budget expense.