  • Subject: RE: TCP/IP - LAN printing
  • From: Roger Boucher <RBoucher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 08:13:28 -0800

My understanding is that the only functionality lost when printing to
remote outqueues using TCP/IP is the ability to print a page range.  I
think I heard that this ability would be available in V4R3 but I'm not
sure.  I'd also like to hear if anyone has an answer to this question.
Thanks, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!