Thanks  Andreas  to your response.   Out of your two possibility which you
have suggested,  I was trying to use
2nd one.  ( Because, I am not familliar with  MR ).   I  created using  all
three physical file into a joined Logical file.
But,  I was struck because Joined Logical File does'nt allow to  use
secondary file field as  a  Key field.

When I started working on this, I thouhgt I can use 19 different joined
Logical file with different key fields  to  replace  19 different OPNQRYF
which builds the access path every time we run the program.

But,  I cannot proceed further because of the joined Logical File
restriction , which does'nt allow to have key fields from
Secondary files.

Any help is  greatly  appreciated.

Regards
Raj