  • Subject: Most significant AS/400 events of 1998
  • From: "Rizal Ahmed" <rizala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:17:23 -0500

Hello folks,

I'd like to solicit some input from the list on what you believe to be the
most significant AS/400 events of 1998. It's a fun little article that I do
every year. The events don't necessarily have to be obvious things like the
V4R2 release but can be subtle events that had a significant impact
(Example from last year's piece. "Driving home from work and hearing an
AS/400 commercial on the radio").

Any input is much appreciated, and of course I'll mention the list as one
of my sources for the article. Thank you everyone, and Happy Holidays!

Rizal Ahmed,
Editor,
Insider Weekly

Try the Web's only AS/400-Specific Search Engine:
http://www.search400.com
Rizal Ahmed
Editor of Insider Weekly
The 400 Group                 Phone:(781)320-8909 x203
P.O. Box 9105                 Fax:      (781)320-9466
990 Washington St., Suite 308 E-Mail: mailto:rizala@the400group.com
Dedham, MA  02027-9105        Web:    http://www.the400group.com