  • Subject: RE: Retrieving SFLPAG Value
  • From: Brian Johnson <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 98 14:56:00 -0500

You can use the file information data structure.  Field *STATUS is set to
13 when the subfile record that matches SFLSIZ is written.  So if you set
SFLSIZ to twice SFLPAG, you can write until *STATUS is 13, and you've
built your two pages.  Divide the Subfile RRN by two and you've got the
value of SFLPAG.  It's not hard coded, but you do have to know the
relationship between the values assigned to SFLSIZ and SFLPAG in the DDS.

Brian Johnson
Help/Systems, Inc.
brian@helpsystems.com
www.helpsystems.com