  • Subject: RE: Consultants who have to work on junk equipment
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:13:51 -0600

In situations like this, they would need another mirror machine.  Let them
know the cost of setup for this, or what it will cost the company if they
did have a hardware faliure, and if they STILL don't do backups, write "I
told ya so, my rate is now doubled" on a piece of paper, seal it in an
envelope and place it in the manager's desk.  When he calls because of the
failure, say you have the answer already prepared, and tell him to find and
open the envelope.... hahha....

Bradley V. Stone
Taylor Corporation - OASIS Programmer/Analyst
bvstone@taylorcorp.com