  • Subject: Re: ASCII workstation controller
  • From: nina jones <ddi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 08:44:04 -0600

larry,

thanks for the info on the 2210!  i didn't think it was an option to replace
the 8235.

we have 4-5 installed at customer sites, and liked it so well i bought one for
us.  i can work at home, and it's just like being at the office.

and it's easy to config.  as long as you know a couple of ground rules to get
started!

and the unit with internal modems, you just snap them in, and only have one
plug to deal with...

i don't know if it was ibm or shiva's decision to discontinue the 8235, but if
it was ibm's, they messed up.

nj

 While it is true that it exists and that it has great function, (Including
that of the 8235 and