  • Subject: Re: Two ports external AXIS print server 560 setup on V4R2
  • From: stefan.tageson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:55:27 +0100

Try this;

                         (CRTOUTQ)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 Output queue . . . . . . . . . . > PRTMMA1       Name

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . >   QUSRSYS     Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

 Maximum spooled file size:

   Number of pages  . . . . . . .   *NONE         Number, *SAME, *NONE

   Starting time  . . . . . . . .                 Time

   Ending time  . . . . . . . . .                 Time

 Order of files on queue  . . . .   *FIFO         *SAME, *JOBNBR, *FIFO

 Remote system  . . . . . . . . .   *INTNETADR    Character value, *SAME...

 Remote printer queue . . . . . .   'PR1'         Character value, *SAME...

     'PR1' is parallell port 1
     'PR2' is parallell port 2
     on the Axis box
 Writers to autostart . . . . . .   1             1-10, *SAME, *NONE

 Queue for writer messages  . . .   QSYSOPR       Name, *SAME

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .     *LIBL       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

 Connection type  . . . . . . . .   *IP           *SAME, *SNA, *IP, *IPX...

 Destination type . . . . . . . .   *OTHER        *SAME, *OS400,
*OS400V2...
  User data transform  . . . . . .   *SAME         Name, *SAME, *NONE

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .                 Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

 Manufacturer type and model  . .   *WSCST        *SAME, *IBM2380,
*IBM2381, ...
 Workstation customizing object     QWPDEFAULT    Name, *SAME, *NONE

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .     *LIBL       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

 Image configuration  . . . . . .   *NONE         *SAME, *NONE, *IMGA01...

 Internet address . . . . . . . .   '111.222.111.222    '

 VM/MVS class . . . . . . . . . .   *SAME         *SAME, A, B, C, D, E, F,
G...
 Forms Control Buffer . . . . . .   *SAME         Character value, *NONE...

 Destination options  . . . . . .   'XAIX'        Character value, *SAME...

 Print separator page . . . . . .   *YES          *SAME, *YES, *NO

 User defined option  . . . . . .   *NONE         Option, *SAME, *NONE

 User defined object:

   Object . . . . . . . . . . . .   *NONE         Name, *SAME, *NONE

     Library  . . . . . . . . . .                 Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

   Object type  . . . . . . . . .                 *DTAARA, *DTAQ, *FILE...

Tak_Lai@intrinsicsol.com.au on 98-11-04 23:15:17

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com