Paul,

  Good thinking.  Problem with option 1 is that we have 2500 target printers
all owned by the users,
so we cannot know what printer they have. Problem with option 2 is that we have
2500 target printers
that don't have constant IP addresses (Dial in).  Currently up to 120 of them
can be on line at
once.

  You mentioned a LAN based tool that can recognize the request for an image.
Do you have a
recommendation?  Is there one that can be on the individual PC?

  TIA

--
Larry Bolhuis         |
Arbor Solutions, Inc  | Two rules to success in life: