Guess I sounded sneaky there, eh?

I did try it and it didn't work with my setup.  I am using latest client
access and V4R3, but I cannot print using TCP/IP.  I was able to print on
Win95, but I can't print on NT workstation 4.0.  I get a windows error that
the memory cannot be written, and it ends the session.

I am using WinLPD on NT.  I don't get the overlay at all.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Parlin, NJ  08859