  • Subject: RE: GO to a menu within CL program
  • From: Joe Giusto <JGiusto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:36:11 -0500

If you leave the CL in the call stack, won't control return to it when the
user presses F3 or F12 from the menu?  You could at this point restore the
original library list in the CL that called the menu.

Joe Giusto II
Patuxent Publishing Company
 <mailto:jgiusto@patuxent.com> mailto:JGiusto@patuxent.com
http://www.lifegoeson.com <http://lifegoeson.com>