  • Subject: Re: Date performance
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 9:03:19 -0500

I was under the impression that date fields only take 4 positions.  And that
IBM modified DSPPFM, (and DSPFFD) so that they look like they take more, and
probably also so that whiners who won't use ILE RPG can still use OPM RPG, but
not get the functionality of the date operations, (the date will be a character
field).  Nothing I can find will confirm this.

Caura@club.innet.be on 10/24/98 04:03:19 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet