  • Subject: Re: ICF Programming Snafu's! I Don't want to EVOKE!
  • From: "Carl Galgano" <cgalgano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:55:25 -0400

Sounds like he may be need to to do BSC.  The receiving system has a pgm
started monitoring a line/ctl/dev.  The sending pgm connects, the controller
connects to the device and the BSC conversation starts.  No EVOKE is
required.  However in BSC if you define ICFDEVE to do BSCEL, then the system
WILL try to issue an EVOKE.
CJG
Carl Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.