From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Scott, Shadrach
Sent: 11 October 1998 05:02
To: 'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Web enabling AS/400 applications

At COMMON the Net.Data folks promised that in the next couple of weeks PTF's
would be available that would allow you to pass variables to API's and
system programs code without any special coding like you have to do know.
Net.Data is very friendly for web enabling apps.

Shadrach Scott
sscott@hiu.edu