  • Subject: RE: IBM AFP Workbench
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:16:32 -0500

Frankly, most of the time I view spoolfiles via greenscreen - faster.  But for
your sake I went into Op Nav - systemname - Basic Operations - Printer Output
and double clicked on the spool file.  Then I selected File - Create Overlay -
picked the IBM AFP 240 printer - Advanced - Select Medium overlay - put the
file in a directory on my PC and the file was created.  Then I did a Start -
Find - Files or folders - ibmafp.drv in C: and selected subfolders - file was
not found.

eric@norcov.com on 09/30/98 12:47:58 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet