  • Subject: What follows V4R3? (New name?)
  • From: "Ira Chandler" <ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 13:13:37 -0400

KEEP THE NAME!  If they do change the AS/400
to a new machine, the OLD name should stay.
It has heritage, and that's more than we can
say for the PC-of-the-day.

If IBM does their usual crappy job of telling
the world, the NEW machine will ALSO be lost
in obscurity.

New names do not silence the critics,
A D V E R T I S I N G    D O E S!

64 bit before the rest of the world -- old
architecture, huh?  Screw the critics.

Ira Chandler, Technical Services, ROI Corporation
ira@roiconnect.com   800-396-7641 x512  www.roiconnect.com