For the issue with landscape, it could be automatic page rotation
occuring because of printer lines defined wider than necessary.  For
example, an RPG program may have the record length of a printer file
defined as 132.  The report actually only prints to column 80.  When you
go to print of the PC attached printer it thinks it has a print line 132
columns wide and rotates to landscape mode to 'fit' the page on the
paper, even though you are only using 80 print positions, because
default for printer files is PAGRTT(*AUTO).  Try only defining the
actual printer file length needed in printer files (could be a big job)
or change printer files or use OVRPRTF in CL to change PAGESIZE or
PAGRTT values.

For the second problem, if the Tally printer has an IBM Proprinter
emulation mode, then use that and select the appropriate Proprinter
model for MFRTYPMDL.

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com