From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Joe Giusto
Sent: Monday, August 24, 1998 9:12 AM
To: 'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: C/A Printer Set-up

I changed the MFRTYPMDL to *HP5 but when I restarted the printer
session, it was changed back on the 400.  I think my problem starts out
in CA becuase I do not see a selection for HP5L (or HP5 anything) in the
setup for printer device in CA.  is there a way to tell CA about new
print drivers recently installed on the PC?

Joe Giusto II
Patuxent Publishing Company