  • Subject: RE: I need your vote on this...
  • From: Bob Crothers <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 08:31:22 -0000

Bob,

The journal shows the name of the program that actually did the
physical write/update/delete.  In your case, this is the Opticonnect
transaction program.  Not your application.

Journaling does not know anything about Opticonnect (I suspect).
 Besides, if a program could spoof journaling, what would stop any
program from spoofing it?

Regards,
Bob Crothers
Cornerstone Communications, LLC