  • Subject: RE: cpysplf ?
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:42:21 -0500

This is odd.

I have about 100 people using SPLTOOL, and about 3 of them have this same
problem (also when copying spooled files to shared folders).  I am guessing
it's a security thing, but when I ask, they just say they have QSECOFR
security or something.

Can you show us a detailed listing of your job log?  There should be
something there.

Bradley V. Stone
bvstone@taylorcorp.com
http://prairie.lakes.com/~bvstone/
"Closing my mouth before I scream.  No one can shake my self-esteem."  -YJM