  • Subject: Re: cpysplf ?
  • From: Terry Grider <tgrider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:14:53 -0500

Hey Pete,

Your CPYALLSPLF looked useful to me too, so I installed it on our
V3R7 System and although it appears to function as expected and
reports that a file is copied, it is empty when I go and look at it.  Are
you aware of any special authorites that are needed which I might not
have?  I also installed another product mentioned here on the list
(SPLTOOL) and the same thing happens with it.

Thanks for taking the time to share your tools with us!

Terry