  • Subject: Re: Looking for advice.
  • From: bdietz@xxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 20:59:53 -0400

Scott,  I've written a program that does just what you want.  It's pretty
simple to do:
first a little setup needs to be done.  Create a message queue to recieve
the messages from the system value
QINACTMSGQ.
Write a program to recieve those messages.  From there you get the
job/user/number.  You can then check the user
against your file of "excluded users".  I included another test for the
users normal working ours, so as not to cancel
the operations staff.

It's pretty simple once you have the information in your possesion.

Bryan Dietz
3X Corp.

"Scott Swaim" <scott@qualitycorps.com> on 08/14/98 12:12:42 PM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com