  • Subject: Re: Client Access W/Netware Cleint 32
  • From: Glenn Gundermann <ggundermann@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:21:11 -0700

As soon as someone mentions laptops not shutting down properly, I recall
the problems we had setting up a new laptop doing the same thing.  It
was fine shutting down as long as it wasn't connected to the network.

After the ThinkPad group fumbled it around for several days, the Options
By IBM group knew right away - update System Soft Cardworks.  I don't
know if this only pertains to token-ring or not.

Glenn Gundermann
Ronald A. Chisholm Limited