  • Subject: Re: Changing System Values
  • From: "Steve Glanstein" <mic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 00:58:08 -1000

Al:

I seem to recall that system value QPWDRQDDIF changed in V3R2 to relax the
all or nothing restriction on the last 32 passwords.

Another thing for the gentleman:  think this one carefully before you go
wild. If it gets too bad, the users will write their passwords down on a
stickum so they don't forget them!

Steve Glanstein
mic@aloha.com