  • Subject: RE: Getting a PC File to the AS/400 via Client Access (Windows 95 )
  • From: "Cotes, Steven" <cotess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:23:40 -0800

Chuck,
you don't say if this is a one-time, ad hoc job or if you are trying
to create a process.

If this is just a once off, I'd be inclined to pull the file into Excel,
format it with columns and save it as a CSV.
This could then be sent to the 400 via CA real easily.

Send me a note if you have any questions and I'll
write back or call you on Monday.

 -HTH,
 -steve cotes
 -cotess@data-io.com