  • Subject: Re: SLIP Connection and KFLEX modems
  • From: "Carl Galgano" <cgalgano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 13:36:20 -0400

Alan:
Did you change your modem too, or just on their side?  If you changed your
modem, you will need to go in and modify you point to point connection
configuration.  Keep in mind you can modify the dial string, or create a
custom version of a moden defn.  Also, last time I check (this may have
changed under V4) the max speed you could config a V24 SLIP connection is
19.2.  If you connected to the ISPs modem then I say it is NOT a modem
problem.  Are you doing dynamic or static IP addressing?  Are you using a
connection script?

Sorry I have more questions than answers.
Regards,

Carl Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
http://cgalgano.home.mindspring.com