  • Subject: Re: V3R2 PTFs for CA/400 Win95/NT V3R1M3 new features
  • From: Danny McQuestion <question@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 22:20:33 -0500

Locally, I could care less!  Territories and IS Staff on the other hand are
different.  The territories are:

    USxxyy

US - United States, CN - Canada or FR - France
xx - Territory Number
yy - Incremental number to create unique device names in an office.

Example:

    Device #1 for Territory 44:   US4401
    Device #2 for Territory 44:   US4402
    etc...

IS staff, I just user their AS/400 user id's.  I then add those devices as
named entries to a special subsystem that is active when QINTER is down for
processing.  If they are at home, then I prefix it with US and add those
entries to that special subsystem.

Danny Mc?