  • Subject: Re: WIN98 and CA/Netsoft problems.
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:15:50 -0400

All,

  As Windoze 98 will inevitably be causing us all problems, and soon,
Here is the latest from IBM on support for it.

Lou: It does not specifically address the BOS emulator card problem that
you are having (are you shocked?) but it IBM's won't work then chances
are your problem is the same.

  Larry Bolhuis
  Arbor Solutions, Inc
  IBM Certified Client Access Wacko