  • Subject: RE: SETOBJACC Behavior w/Multiple Program Versions
  • From: "Raikov, Leonid" <Raikovl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:57:05 +0100

SETOBJACC works on the object basis. PGM A in LIBB and PGM A in LIBC are
two different objects! Of course, you can place  them both into a shared
pool, but for that you must issue two separate SETOBJACC commands.
In case of  unqualified call (CALL PGM) the program object to start is
located via library list. Once located, the object is called. If the
object has been previously put into a shared pool with SETOBJACC, the
pool copy is used.

Lo