  • Subject: RE: CRTDUPOBJ and OVRPRTF command.
  • From: Evan Harris <spanner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 22:57:03 +1200

One suggestion that strikes me is that you could create a set of duplicate
outqueues in a testing library and place that library higher in the library
list than where the outqueues normally reside.

This presumes your overrides specify the outq with *LIBL instead of a harcoded
library name.

Thwt owuld probably be my apporach anyway, I have trouble with too many levels
of overrides... and I gues you would want to know thr prints are going to go to
the right place

Hope this helps