Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think using SNPT will work with a
remote work station controller. If the case was AS/400 users or RJE type
jobs running on the mainframe then you'd be O.K. Since this is a batch job
I'd need to ask how it's working and what it does. If you could switch to a
host controller and say a SNUF device you could still start the job (on the
second AS/400) from the mainframe, but it would be the mainframe host
controlling the session rather than the other way around.