  • Subject: Re: Sv: CHGJOB - An Routing Entry Solution
  • From: John Earl <johnearl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 22:40:58 -0700

Henrik,

Have you gotten this to work?  It seems like it should, but I tried something
similar a few years back and found that a user's JOBD supplied the routing data
both for their interactive job, as well as for any batch job they may submit.
My
investigations led me to conclude that unless you are programmatically
supplying a
JOBD for the submitted job (and its different than the JOBD for the signed on
user), routing data was not a good indication of whether the job was  batch or
interactive.

Did I mis-read the problem, or have you found another way to make this idea
work?

TIA,

jte