  • Subject: Re: Humour: Computer Chicken Quotes
  • From: "Roger Vicker" <rvicker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 11:34:29 -0500

How about adding

AS/400 chicken, crosses dirt road, then crosses gravel road then crosses paved
road and finally a 64 lane road WITHOUT needing to change shoes.

Or

AS/400 chicken, crosses road every day without failing.

Roger Vicker, CCP

--
*** Vicker Programming and Service *** Have bits will byte ***
You probably abuse your inner child.