  • Subject: RE: FTP Error Checking
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:09:22 -0500

The SNDTCPF command by Julian Monypenny (News/400 Aug/95) also has a
corresponding RCVTCPF command.
You should be able to download the code from www.news400.com

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com