<01BA3EE1D4E1D01194BF006097B6EB0A0B97EB@can-nt.tor.systemetrix.ca>
Sender: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

Uh, I use DOS PC support and a SLDC and 7855-10 for dialup...works like a
champ...!  Don't have the intestinal fortitude to fight the new CA/95
config stuff yet...but haven't needed to..

Suggest you load ALL the PCS stuff to the local C drive...will save you
ALOT of performance issues...

If you get lost AND if you have the licensing BS out of the way...I can
shoot you a copy of what I'm using...dev/lin/ctl'd's etc...

Don in DC metro

david@midrange.com