  • Subject: RE: Operations Navigator
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 14:56:03 -0500

Just rewrite the WRKSPLF or WRKOUTQ command using APIs.  Then you can do
autorefresh yourself...hehe...  I basically rewrote these commands with
my PRTRNG tool.  They weren't easy, but they were fun.

Bradley V. Stone
bvstone@taylorcorp.com
http://prairie.lakes.com/~bvstone/
"Does this proposition entail my dressing up as Little Boe Peep?" -
Fletch