  • Subject: RE: PVCS for AS/400
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 21:05:12 -0500

Another AS/400 package for change control is Turnover (from Softlanding
???).

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com