  • Subject: RE: NOLA post mortum....
  • From: "Popeil, Russ" <Russ.Popeil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 09:41:41 -0700

I just wanted to add that the Java for RPG programmers Lab Taught by George
Farr & Phil Coutrtland was super.

There were a few all day sessions (i.e. 8 hours of an intro to Java course)
expect to see more of the same at the fall conference in California.

Russ Popeil
Avnet Computer - Integrated Solutions. Bottom-Line Results.
Office: 516-677-9346, Fax: 516-677-0296, Beeper: 516-786-5846
eMail:  Russ.popeil@avnet.com
http://www.ac.avnet.com