Re: Converting spool file to HTML & PDF

  • Subject: Re: Converting spool file to HTML & PDF
  • From: "Steven Easton" <seaston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 21:24:44 -0500

fixed

I have created HTML with an RPG program.  You just CAT the HTML with the
data.  To know more about HTML, see www.coolnerds.com.   Print the html
guide.

----------
From: Leland, David <dleland@Harter.com>
To: 'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'
Subject: Converting spool file to HTML & PDF
Date: Monday, April 06, 1998 3:27 PM

Does anyone have or know of any routines (service programs in ILE RPG
preferably) that they use to convert the text in a spool file to HTML or
PDF formats?  If not in ILE RPG, how about in C?

Thanks,
Dave
+---
MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.