  • Subject: RE: errors during bind
  • From: Bob Crothers <bcrothers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:23:13 -0000

I just thought of one problem I was having first time I did
sockets on the 400.

After you run your program, do a WRKTCPSTS *CNN...make sure your
socket is not active anymore.  When I was starting, the socket
frequently remained active.  Use option 4 to terminate the
socket.  And as Patrick says, the job log frequently has very
valueable info.

Bob